Toronto Maplereefers Parrothead Club Website

"Margaritaville" North of the 49th Parallel

Oh Boy, Oh Boy!!! Got Peter Mayer tickets for the "Smokin Tuna" event at MOTM in Key West. We can't wait for November. Who else is going?

Views: 91

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Arrrrgh. We got our Peter Mayer tickets at 10:01 am of the day they went on sail (pun intended). Looking forward to Smokin Tuna too. 88 sleeps and counting.

Lookin' fore t' a excitin' night with t' Mayer brothers. I wonder who he will bring as guests. Shakira and Tina where there in '09.

Just got our registration in under the wire and we'll be headin' down to ol' Key West for MOTM 2011.  You'll have to tell us about the Mayer Brother's show when we bump into you somewhere on Duval!!!

 

 

Hey Dave,

We'll tell you all about it. Are you staying in the Annex again?

 

 

We're staying at Porter Lane House which is in the Truman Annex, 502 Porter Lane.

Bringing guitar & uke so c'mon over for an afternoon jam someday Roger!

Erin & I are staying with Roger, Ev & Les and Marty & Cheryl from Virginia will be in our posse

Roger Boyle said:

Hey Dave,

We'll tell you all about it. Are you staying in the Annex again?

 

 

I can bring my uke OK on the plane. How do you travel with your Guitar? Do you have a special case?

Davey Bones said:

We're staying at Porter Lane House which is in the Truman Annex, 502 Porter Lane.

Bringing guitar & uke so c'mon over for an afternoon jam someday Roger!

Erin & I are staying with Roger, Ev & Les and Marty & Cheryl from Virginia will be in our posse

Roger Boyle said:

Hey Dave,

We'll tell you all about it. Are you staying in the Annex again?

 

 

I have an SKB case for my guitar or sometimes I bring the "beater" which also has a hardshell case. 

http://www.skbcases.com/


Roger Boyle said:

I can bring my uke OK on the plane. How do you travel with your Guitar? Do you have a special case?

Davey Bones said:

We're staying at Porter Lane House which is in the Truman Annex, 502 Porter Lane.

Bringing guitar & uke so c'mon over for an afternoon jam someday Roger!

Erin & I are staying with Roger, Ev & Les and Marty & Cheryl from Virginia will be in our posse

Roger Boyle said:

Hey Dave,

We'll tell you all about it. Are you staying in the Annex again?

 

 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Jim "Grizzly" Tolan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service