Toronto Maplereefers Parrothead Club Website

"Margaritaville" North of the 49th Parallel

Summer 2012 Toronto Rumours?! Lounging at the Lagoon Tour

Anyone have any info, rumours or outright guesses?    Could be fun to guess?

Discuss...lol

Views: 360

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I get daily updates from Jimmy Buffett World, and I get goose bumps every morning hoping!! Some dates have already been added. 

Comerica Park, Detroit Mich on July 28, 2012. Will be announced later this week.

Joe and Sherri Bero said:

I get daily updates from Jimmy Buffett World, and I get goose bumps every morning hoping!! Some dates have already been added. 

I've picked up a ticket for Chicago, and Washington...and two for Jones Beach.  Anyone else headed anywhere?

Vegas for October 27th show.  Street party + parking lot party + concert + after party = a ton a phun!

Derek Knights said:

I've picked up a ticket for Chicago, and Washington...and two for Jones Beach.  Anyone else headed anywhere?

Warren Baxter said:

Vegas for October 27th show.  Street party + parking lot party + concert + after party = a ton a phun!

Derek Knights said:

Karen and I got tickey=ts to the Oct 20th show in vegas thanks to the PH Club down there - we're sitting with the club. We're even going to their Last Man Standing tailgate party on the Friday night! Our next favourite band is playing there - Jimmy and the Parrots - yeehaaa - we've  followed them from the Jersey Shore to the Michigan Thumb. No plans for sleep the whole weekend.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jim "Grizzly" Tolan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service